Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Fairy Day

I open my eyes and one of my friends is up-close to my face screaming, "It's 25th December, it's Fairy Day!" I snap out of my sleep and jump with joy. We all know it is actually Christmas but for us it is Fairy Day.

I look around and everyone is excitedly getting ready. I too, get ready and then we all go and have our breakfast. They give us the same thing as they always do. But, today is actually tastes good.

Once we are done with our breakfast, we all go outside and wait for the fairies to arrive. We wait and we wait and we wait and then there they are! They come in a big bus and as they get down we all gasp, their hair glistens in the sunlight and their dresses are just to dream of.

As they are getting down they are laughing and and smiling at each other, which makes them even more beautiful. As they see us they greet us and give us boxes filled with toys and clothes. Then, they stand before us and sing carols; their voices like a nightingales.

No comments:

Post a Comment